Only our name is shabby ... your project need not be!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Week #45 - 'White and Bright' WINNERS!

A big shabby thank you to everyone for being so supportive of our shabby little challenge blog!!! We received 116 FABULOUS cards and projects for our 'White and Bright' challenge this week - WOW!! We also would like to recognize and thank our 906 FABULOUS FOLLOWERS for peeking and joining in on the weekly challenges! We {heart} you all in the Tea Room so very much!!!

Keep peeking in ... we are T-minus 6 weeks until our big FIRST BIRTHDAY BASH!!  We're lining up sponsors to join us and will have a special birthday celebration challenge for you all to play along with during Week #53!  If you're not a follower yet, please consider becoming one before the Birthday Bash Celebration ... many prizes to give out to our loyal followers.  It'll be such a fun celebration that you won't want to miss!  Mark your calendars now!!

Please join me in thanking Deb Saaranen for joining us in the Tea Room last week as our Special Guest Designer!

Thank you to Webster's Pages for sponsoring the Tea Room challenge last week by providing an awesome package to our Winner!

The Shabby Girls thank you ALL for sharing your special paper crafting talents with us here in the Tea Room! The talent and inspiration was over-the-top wonderful this week -- I simply could not narrow the gallery down to just 6 Honorable Mention Cups of Tea, so this week we have a TOP TEN! And without further ado, here are the designs that caught my eye for capturing the essence of the 'White and Bright' challenge ...

HONORABLE MENTION CUPS OF TEA:

1.   Sherry Wright #9

2.   Sharon Johnson #17 

3.   Becky Jo #50

4.    Agnieszka #58

5.   CARDiology #67

6.   Colleen Dietrich #84

7.   Denise J. #97

8.   Kristin #103

9.   Stella #110

10.  Amy White #111

THE SHABBY TEA ROOM TEA TIME TERRIFIC TOP THREE WINNERS:

1.   Sylvia Anne #6

2.  Polly #34

3.  Kathleen #94

THE SHABBY TEA ROOM WINNER:

Char #70!  Well, sweet Charlene has done it again :)  Her a-mazing card created with a red and white, crisp and clean palette with lovely shabby elements added in just took my breath away!  The lovely bloomers, baker's twine, heart trinket pin, pearls and Prima flower were stunning again a simple sentiment and backdrop!  Charlene, thanks so much for joining us weekly here in the Tea Room and inspiring our followers with your shabby and vintage creations :)

Congratulations to ALL! Tea Time Terrific Top Three and Winner, please grab your badges from our sidebar that you can proudly display on your blogs! Winner, please contact me via e-mail to claim your prize!

Please be sure to review the rules on our sidebar in order to be considered for the weekly top honors and prizes!

10 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh my gosh! I am so happy to be an Honorable Mention! I just told my cat, 'cause she's the only one here right now. ;D Thank you so much!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Oh Wow - thank you so much for popping me into your Top 3 - I will display my badge with pride!! Congrats. to all the other winners too!
x Sylvia x

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! you made my week :-) what a wonderful way to start a Monday!! I feel very honored :-)!! Congrats to everyone!! I feel that everyone who joins is a winner and their are so many talented ladies here!! Thanks so so much Debbie :-)

Denise said...

Thanks so much for the Honorable Mention! I find so much inspiration here and always love the challenges!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh!! Thank you so much for the
HONORABLE MENTION!! I had such fun with this challenge and I am looking forward to participating in many more!

Kathleen said...

Thank you so much for making my card one of the top 3. I'll display the badge with pride.
Kathleen x

ARTfulWings said...

Very talented bunch of ladies who joined in this challenge so thank you so much for putting me in the top 3 - already wearing the badge on my blog with pride and a big smile :O) Polly xx

Sherry Wright said...

Congrats Char, beautiful card!! Congrats to all the ladies.. so much inspiration. :)

Melissa Bove said...

Congratulations ladies!! ALL well deserved!

Justine said...

Golly it's like seeing my name in lights. Thank you so much for choosing my project as one of your honorable mentions. Congratulations to everyone!